New York new hair

HALLO!!!!

Long, time, no write!

Sweet Jesse was gone last week to New York with Model U.N. While he was gone, I made this:

Simple cake stand! Just a plate and a candlestick and hot glue. WHOO HOO!!
And this! Lotsa crosstitch, bad picture.
While stitching this, I also watched two and one half seasons of Gilmore Girls. Whoo!


And in other news, we got a new table!
My visiting teacher and her family are moving and therefore were selling their table, so we bought it! No more rented cheap table! Whoo!


And now.....the biggest news of all......*drumrolllllll*

I chopped off all my hair!
I donated it to locks of love, whose minimum requirement is 10 inches...hence why it is so short! But now I know I look cute with short hair! (Jesse got a haircut too)

And then there's these:
The hairbands that are always on my wrist for when I go to work or eat or do anything which requires a ponytail. I found them on my wrist yesterday afternoon after a full day of short, pony-tail-impossible hair. It was weird.

That is all!

peace, love, short hair,
Catherine

Comments

WoozleMom said…
Very cute haircut, and also, way to go on the cross-stitching!
Kylie said…
Wow, it's super short! I love it! I donated my hair a couple of years ago, it's so great. We miss you! Finish season 3 so you are compelled to visit. :)
Catherine said…
Kathryn: Thanks so much! I really like yours too!!!

Kylie: Thank you! I was unsure about it at first but now I love it! Season 3 is almost done, but whether we are or not I think y'all should come over for Life on sunday!
melissa said…
YOURCROSSSTITCHISSOAWESOME.

Popular Posts