Leona 7 Months

Well, I completely missed Leona's 7 month mark so I'll do it now, a month late! Lucky for me I recorded most of this in her baby book a month ago, so hopefully I get most of the details right. This post is mostly for the record's sake--I'll gush more about our awesome baby in the next one!

Sleeping Patterns: Wakes at 6:30 am and goes to bed at 9 pm. Sporadic naps during the day--she's the third child so she kind of gets what she gets ;)


Eating Habits: Breastmilk 7-8 times a day, baby food and any big people food she can gum! 


New Discoveries I Made: Leona doesn't like to wear socks, and figured out she can pull them off! Although sometimes she thinks that pjs with feet on them are socks and then spends a few moments trying to pull off her "socks" and is frustrated.


My Accomplishments: She learned to pull up to stand! Ack! 


Places I Went: Daycare, church, endless stores...that's about it! 


Special Memories: Leona was being held by Jesse when I approached him for a kiss. She carefully watched me kiss him, then looked to me. I offered her a kiss and she held her little face very still for a kiss, then laughed! Now she kisses by holding her face still and opening her mouth--after you place a little kiss on her little mouth she moves her head away and smiles! 



Comments

Popular Posts