Family reunion 2012

The week after Megan's wedding we took off for the north country to Herriman State Park in Idaho for Jesse's family's reunion!  We stayed in some cabins that were old on the outside but nice and cozy on the inside.  Whoever decorated them did a bunch of stenciling on the walls that I LOVED!  Check them out: 



I think I'll do those in my house one day! 

A random sign at the visitor's center on one of our outings while there: 


(what's up with the opera singer?!)

One morning while we were there, Nikolai woke up for the day at 5 am....so Jesse and I each took a turn being up with him while the other person slept so that we'd at least be a little bit well rested.  While Jesse was up, he took these pictures of the amazing eastern Idaho sunrise:




And he took one of our sweet, mischievous little boy! 


We had an awesome time seeing everyone at the reunion. 

(commemorative m&ms!)



We played games,

(dave with his apples to apples adjectives--check them out! He was quite proud)


and the cousins loved playing together!


We can't wait to do it again next year!



Comments

julis said…
Nicely commemorated! Thanks for taking pictures. I steal them, so people think i take pictures. I'm okay with this small deception.

Popular Posts