my baby

has discovered his toes.  

and enjoys eating them.


also, he likes going on walks with his mama (especially to the library!).

but unfortunately, he does not yet know how to read.  

if he did, he would have been able to read this odd sign:


and would have known that he is not supposed to pee on his mama. 

(ah well, at least the baby carrier covered it so no one else knew! and is it sad that I was sweating so much that I didn't even know it had happened til I got home and took off the carrier?)

Comments

Jess Stricklan said…
See, in the last post, you kind of laughed at me when he tinkled on my shirt. This is cosmic justice. ;)
WoozleMom said…
He's so cute, and he's getting big! Yay for growing babies!

Also, I love that you wear him. It's the best. I can't wear Adah in the bjorn anymore. She's too heavy and it hurts my shoulders. I wear her in the wrap frequently, though.

Popular Posts