Take photographs, have fun, have fun




Yes.



...What?
I was just answering your question.

Yes, my family is awesome.



We have a hard time not being silly.


Probably because this is where we get it from (well, except Jesse, but he sure gets plenty of it from me!)


I'm pretty fond of him.


Megan told the boys to close their eyes and then open them right before she took the picture to prevent squinting.

Jesse and Aaron were fine.

Albert and Dad...not so much.


Yep, they're tough. Please note Jesse looking at his muscles.


These women...they are amazing.


This picture clearly shows what happens when we get married--we forget what our flirty faces are supposed to look like and only have the silly ones left. Probably because we married silly men. Megan's is just fine, see?



It was so windy in Rexburg that day! We got blown away!


We tried to do serious faces. Megan looks flirty/serious, I look disappointed, and sweet Mama just looks sad!


Yes. We went there.


I love my mother's face in this picture.





Yep. Goofy.


My mother....oh, she is so sweet. I love these people.


...aaaand then the wind started to come in.


and I got blown away.





Hey family. You are great. Thanks for being mine forever. That makes me real happy.

Comments

Popular Posts