It's laughter that kept me sane

A post, in which I post every picture I've meant to blog about for the past month with brief explanations.

Ready Set GO!

Things I've made:

A creature in a tree
Abstract vines/rain droplets
Hair Comb
Ring
Cards
Earrings
A shirt for Megan

Other things:


Magnets from the craft fair!
Jesse snagging a homemade roll before dinner
So sneaky!
Krispy Kreme had a cool promotion where you could bring in an ugly tie and get one free dozen glazed doughnuts!

Jesse found this ugly tie at DI.
And yes, it was bedazzled.

Mmmmm.
Jesse likes to pose with the doughnuts. Or just eat them.




We went to Utah lake! (Not pictured: the lake itself)
Idaho is pretty :)
I fell asleep in a mountain of warm laundry, and Jesse took a picture of me.
Monica was in a Feis (Irish Dancing Competition) and we went to see her!

There was this cool little girl, who looked like she was flying in every single picture.
The little girl in pink was my favorite. She was a funny, cheeky little girl and a great dancer!
And Monica! Look at her flying!





Last but not least, I love my husband.



He's great :)

Comments

Loïe said…
Your crafts are so inspiring! And I love the picture of you asleep in the laundry.
melissa said…
i thought i had read this post, but about half of it was new to me this time. hm. well, you sure have made a lot of cool things lately. and that sure was a scary ugly tie.

Popular Posts