And my choice could not be rattled

ATTENTION:

Jesse and I get married in THREE WEEKS!!!! Can you believe it?! We've been counting down and counting down, and now the count down is spinning faster and faster!!!

For weeks, I've gone to school and to work, with the number of days left echoing in my busy brain. "Fifty-four fifty-four fifty-four fifty-four fifty-four," it said, as I walked up the hill to campus. Not much later, it seemed, came "Forty-two forty-two forty-two forty-two," over and over as I scooped fruit into a blender full of juice. "Thirty-eight thirty-eight THIRTY-EIGHT!" was my battle cry in the testing center as I struggled not to fail a test I hadn't reviewed enough for (having been trying to order invitations instead!). And now, it is coming down to weeks.

Let's break it down a little bit more:

21 days
5 finals
4 days of school
3 more weeks
2 more saturdays
2 plane flights/transfers home
1 major family holiday!

und dann werden wir verheiratet!!

and then we'll be married!

we are excited. (that might be a gross understatement) Also, we realized it is 5 weeks until we have our own apartment, and only 4 weeks until our first new years eve together as a married couple!

WEAREGETTINGMARRIEEEEEEDDD!!!


ok that's all :)


peace, love, marriage,
Catherine

Comments

WoozleMom said…
I remember making a similar list a couple of weeks before we got married... and I CANNOT believe how long ago that was! (Not all that long, really, I guess, but still... and we have a three-month-old, too! That countdown was much more frustrating, by the way, because we didn't know the exact day...)
Catherine said…
you didn't have a day picked out right away? I suppose that makes more sense, cause you didn't have a two week window you had to fit it in--you had all summer!!! And it hasn't been that long since you got married, I guess, but it sure feels like forever! Probably just cause you're so natural as a wife/mother :)
melissa said…
hey i asked jesse if he knows your future address but he never responded. maybe you know it? you'll never be sorry for giving the mail-lover your address...
Catherine said…
melissa! After much searching I have found out our address. Since this blog isn't private though, I'll message it to you on facebook.

Popular Posts