Sisters

The two kids are keeping me busy! (Niko is too, but he's at school most of the time so it's different)

Miriam is having an interesting time learning to show Leona love in...*ahem*...safe ways. 


But they sure are sweet together!


Miriam fell asleep the other day, and I put Leona next to her to wake her up.


I really like the juxtaposition of how big Miri is compared to Leona. I have some pictures of Niko like that with baby Miri. I should dig them out and do a comparison post!


Leona often makes this face, and she makes it most often when Miri is coming in for a kiss :D


Comments

Maren said…
Cute sisters. It will be interesting to see how much they resemble each other as Leona grows.
ivrcti said…
I love it when you post these wonderful pictures. It's funny, in the one picture looking from above, I noticed your feet and those funny lollipop big toes that we used to tease you about as a girl. I love that you're getting this wonderful experience with your own daughters!

Popular Posts